I want to spread the use of Bitcoin Cash, where do I begin?

To the Bitcoin Cash community,

The original promise of Bitcoin was a 'peer-to-peer electronic cash' system. I feel like Bitcoin itself has deviated from this path and I am truthfully happy with the existence of Bitcoin Cash. It is more scalable, faster and transaction fees are lower compared to Bitcoin. My assumption is that many people (also people who are not involved within cryptocurrency) are unaware of the current possibilities of Bitcoin Cash.

It is incredible to see that Bitcoin Cash has an actual use-case. It works. There are so many things coming for Bitcoin Cash, like SmartBCH. The future is looking bright for the people who are already part of this beautiful journey.

I personally, with the help of others if they are willing, want to spread the characteristics of Bitcoin Cash compared to other payment methods. I am looking to promote this coin around myself, my origin (Afghanistan) and my own country (The Netherlands). One country which is severely underdeveloped, and one which is well established and organised.

For me, Bitcoin Cash is a way to transfer money across the globe within minutes, barely paying cents doing so. It's more than that, I think it will be the future when currencies like 'Euro, US dollar' will lose the public trust and will jump into crypto. I feel like, if we all do our part, we will increase the adoption of this amazing project.

I want to take Bitcoin Cash to the next level - I am enthusiastic about this and I would like your help, advice or comments on how to do so.

Where do I begin..

Thank you for reading,

blackpois0n1

submitted by /u/blackpois0n1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/qpo4ma/i_want_to_spread_the_use_of_bitcoin_cash_where_do/

Comments