Sunday 14 November 2021

I regret not joining BTC that year

The first contact with Bitcoin was 7 years ago. At that time, among the car friends who were playing cars in Shanghai, a new thing called Bitcoin was suddenly popular, 24 hours and 365 days of uninterrupted transactions, zero handling fee (no handling fee 7 years ago). At the time, I didn't even know what it was, I just knew that it was very suitable for the time when I had nothing to do. Since then, Bitcoin has officially entered the lives of me and many other currency friends.

I remember very clearly that in the past, a bitcoin rose from about 1,000 yuan to 8,000 yuan in more than a month. Later, I learned that this was the first wave of bitcoin that entered the bull market in people’s eyes. In the past 7 years, a total of There have been three waves of bull markets and two waves of bear markets (the graph trend is almost exactly the same as the current number of confirmed new crowns in Japan, haha). At that time, I only bought a little for fun, but because the volatility was too great, and the earliest platform was very unstable, it was rumored every day that the platform owner could not withdraw cash, and the trading background often collapsed, making everyone afraid to play. Many people think about making money and leaving. After playing for a few days, I finally made a small profit and cashed out. At that time, the withdrawals were all raised for 3 days. I was really afraid that the exchange would run away. The first operation experience ended like this.

submitted by /u/TennieSoria
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/qt8yod/i_regret_not_joining_btc_that_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment