BCH Addresses on Coinbase

Hey All,

Need to be pointed in the right direction please (and it may be something more suitable to the Coinbase sub). I'm trying to withdraw BCH from Coinbase, I click withdraw, paste my wallet address check it matches then go preview transaction. On the preview page, the wallet address differs from the address I put in and shows 13Rs...GqPr. Is there some kind of translation going on here with the wallet address I've put in and it's pointing to the same location or is something funny going on? I haven't continued with the transaction because it's not the same address. I've tried a couple of different browsers and a couple of different devices and it's always the same.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/whisky_fox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/r6rb8l/bch_addresses_on_coinbase/

Comments