Voyager exchange sucks!

I posted a while back about a promotion Mark Cuban did with Voyager exchange where they'd give $100 in BTC for new accounts with deposits of at least the same amount and one trade. Well aside from the KYC (they required a ssn) they make it real difficult to withdraw your funds. I waited about a month before I was able to withdraw my full balance. Even then they wouldn't let me withdraw the BCH I had purchased with my $100 deposit. I had to sell it and withdraw everything in fiat. Oh and forget about the customer service answering inquiries. It'll never happen. But they have plenty of time to send all kinds of marketing shit to you. Never again. It wasn't worth to the 100bucks. Oh, and to cancel my account, guess what, I need to wait for my customer service support ticket to be answered. I won't hold my breath.

submitted by /u/hero462
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/r6t6rw/voyager_exchange_sucks/

Comments