Should I invest?

My friend recommended me a project called Aggregated Finance and I want to hear this sub’s opinion on it before investing since this would be my first DeFi investment I’m new. I did my own research but I want to make sure I’m not missing anything. It offers a DAO that lets you vote on a project for the community to invest in. Here’s how it works: you buy their token $AGFI from a website called Uniswap ( I saw it’s a legit website, right?). This allows you to use have access to their community powered investing. You get to vote on DeFi 3.0 projects and yield earning ones too, and it gets bought from the treasury. And you get paid a percentage of profits from the investment. The token is deflationary and I think that’s supposed to make price stable or go up? Please check it out and tell me what you think about it as I found it interesting.

submitted by /u/Existing_Ad6437
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/sm3nyw/should_i_invest/

Comments