Falling in love with Lightning Network BTC ⚡

I mean, i just cant wait for mass adoption. I wanna buy my burger with Satoshi, i wanna pay my parking by just scanning my sats. Buying an afternoon ice cream.. I wanna use sats for everyday needs. Been using the wallet for every possible chance for months.

Now i understood why government hates bitcoin and financial clowns fear the real "Money". I think lightning network makes #btc perfect for everyday usage for the average person and the true killer.

I love it and i just hope maybe in 2030 or 2040 or 2050 or no matter how long, i wanna live long enough to witness the satoshi's dream. And at last, i hope, more average person could take more time to understand and love bitcoin like i do. 🪙✨

submitted by /u/parrocat5
[link] [comments]

Comments