How can I utilize my lightning node as a pay server? (technical)

At this moment I run my own Bitcoin and lightning node at home using Raspiblitz. I would like to sell products online where people can pay with Bitcoin/lightning using my own node. Just a simple pay button is enough.

The way I see it, is that I have two options:
1. BTCPayserver
2. LNBits SatsPay server

Problem is, that for those services I need some sort of bridge for people to receive the pay link outside my network. IP2TOR is an excellent service for this but unfortunantly this went down because it was unreliable.

My question is: how can I utilize my own node as a payserver? Are there other services that will work? Or do I give the idea up of using my own node and get a cloud node using Voltage?

submitted by /u/Supperdjdodo
[link] [comments]

Comments