My short Bitcoin story

The first time I bought some sats was at the peak of the bull run in 2017, because everybody was talking about it. Didn't know anything about Bitcoin and so I also bought a few shitcoins. 6 months later I sold all of my coins with a loss and thought Bitcoin is dead.

Then the next hype started at the end of 2020 and I needed to learn more about Bitcoin. I read "The Bitcoin Standard", watched YouTube videos, listened to podcasts and came to r/bitcoin. All I wanted to do is to learn more about Bitcoin and it fully changed my life (in a good way). So I started to buy Bitcoin every month in February 2021 at about 50k all the way down to 17k today. My average is now at 25k. I'm not sweating anymore when I'm looking at the price, instead I buy more everytime the price drops. The more I know about BTC, the less I care for the chart. I've learned my lession. Bitcoin is here to stay and 1 BTC will always be 1 BTC.

So if you're also started buying at the top, just keep on DCA and hodl in cold storage. And DYOR.

submitted by /u/SeasonsInTheAbyss6
[link] [comments]

Comments