How Anonymously Do You Use Bitcoin?

I have been working on helping some newer users at my local meetup to take a bunch of privacy-enhancing steps to better secure their bitcoin. I've been helping them to stack private sats, run their own nodes, and some have even begun to CoinJoin. It's been very rewarding.

Instead of repeating myself over and over again every time I get a question, I spent a good bit of time to put this article together so I can share it with them and they can do some research. I would love some feedback if you have the time to even read the table of contents or skim the article.

How To Use Bitcoin Anonymously

Constructive criticism always welcome and let me know if there are ways to use bitcoin more anonymously. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Jon_Hodl
[link] [comments]

Comments