Preferred platform?

I’m sick and tired of Coinbase, creating rules and giving BS reasons why they’re holding my funds for anywhere from 72 hours up to 10 days. They just did it to me again and their answer is we can’t give you the information why it’s for your own security. That’s not acceptable with me. It was for a legitimate transaction and now it’s locked up until a week from now. Sorry, I’m a little testy after this shit show of hoops in hurdles May I ask where you guys prefer to buy and transfer bitcoin? I’ve heard horrible things about Robin Hood. Coinbase is royally pissing me off. Cash app is terrible when you need help and they locked my account, but also would not give me a reason last year. I’m so fed up with this industry I’m sure you can tell by my tone. I’m also sure there’s a much easier way to do this that I don’t know about. Any help would be greatly appreciated or direction.

submitted by /u/Bigjastig19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/13f0xmx/preferred_platform/

Comments