Best tutorial for setting up a trustless lightning wallet on Android phone

I've got a couple days to kill and wanted to see the current state of the lightning network on mobile. I've got an android phone and would like to set up a lightning wallet in a completely non-custodial manner that is as trustless as reasonable (I will not insist on compiling software from source code). I also have an iPad if that would be easier, but I would prefer android as that is my mobile device. I would like to send and receive from mobile.

I already run a btc node on my windows computer and have an eclair node set up on there as well. I also have a iMac and a spare box I can throw linux on quickly if that would be easier.

I assume that the best way to have a functional, noncustodial mobile lightning wallet is to install a wallet on my phone that can connect to my PC, but I could be wrong and am open to other methods. I am not interested in custodial wallets or wallets that use someone else's btc node.

I do not have a static IP, but if it is required, I can rent one from my VPN provider.

I have tried to search for a tutorial myself, but I have not found any that provide instructions for what I am trying to achieve.

If you know of a good tutorial, please let me know. Moreover, if I have made a bad assumption, please point them out.

Thanks

edit: Added qualification that I would like to send and receive from mobile. Also added that I have an iMac and linux available as an alternative to Windows.

submitted by /u/LedByReason
[link] [comments]

Comments