BTC Birthday Gift

I just wanted to share something what i did today and somehow i am proud on that. Today, my sisters son is 1 year old and last few months everyone thinking what to buy him for a birthday. Well, on the end after all said what they gona buy, i decide to buy him some btc (0.03 to be precise). Of course, everyone think that i am crazy and oldest in a family can't understand what i am talking about.
But when i look that little man i said to my self "now he is owner of btc". Him and me in my family. And feeling is great and for some reason i am proud on that. I truly believe in btc and crypto in general and comments like "whay don't you buy him something normal" are funny to me and make me to lough. It's funny to watch reactions of people who don't have any idea what btc is. One day that 0.03 btc maybe will worth nothing, but maybe it will worth couple thousands. Who knows? But, i would love to see their faces if/when btc goes up. Can't wait FOMO to start in my family, it will be so fun.

submitted by /u/zorghee
[link] [comments]

Comments