Story Time: My relationship turns to hatred for Bcash.

I really dont know how to properly get this out. I feel stupid and slightly emotional.

I bought Bcash when I saw the price hit 4k on coinbase. I had massive fomo. I left the bitcoin subreddit and joined the btc reddit. I stayed subbed to both.

On the other side I instantly got red flags with just how welcoming and guenine the people there were and how smart everyone seemed. Everyone was telling me and explaining to me the difference between the 2 and how staoshis vision bcash was going to easily overtake btc.

When the price hit I got scared and was like, shit, this really happening. Everyone was saying get on the boat before it's too late.

They all said the technology is better! I now understand why 0conf tx is bad... wtf...

I lost ALL my money in Bcash because I honestly feel like I got manipulated bu their sub with the open arms and the seemingly smart people.

I mean every single thing I said about bitcoin, "what about ln, isnt that great?" They all shut it down saying stuff like "who wants to spin up a LN node connect it to a merchant, leave funds into your LN, then not be able to take the funds out until you properly close down the channel. And on top of all that, it's not btc, its LN tokens"

This is when I started to realize that they're dumbasses there. Because this made no sense to my current understanding of LN. There are no LN tokens... I thought, but I'm new, not smart, and well... I have weak hands... so I listened to them anyways....

Why!!! Why!!!! I seriously lost it all....

Now the community is having that hard form to SV is an absolute joke. Andrea's antanopolous was right in the YouTube video about what happens when a contentious fork arises... I guess I was the 1 everyone learned from.

submitted by /u/WeakHands_Trader
[link] [comments]

Comments