What should I tell my friends when they are interested in buying BTC?

In the past few months, cryptoasset market is recovering. Some of my friends are interested in buying BTC and asking advice from me. They don't have lots of knowledge about Bitcoin and blockchain, but they just want to buy Bitcoin. Their purpose is investment, which means they want to buy low and sell high then make profit. I tried to persuade my friends to buy BCH. Some of them use a some portion of their money to buy BCH but some of them still don't trust BCH. I guess many of us in BCH community have the same experience with me. What should we talke about, to deliver the investment potential of BCH to a crypto newbie? I think BCH has much better investment return potential then BTC, but the problem is how to deliver this knowledge to a friend without knowing about the long dramatic story of scaling.

submitted by /u/HelloGuy_Bitcoin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/cock4f/what_should_i_tell_my_friends_when_they_are/

Comments