I need your help r/bitcoin community please.

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if you can help me please, I am currently building a website where I can teach people about Bitcoin. This will be mainly for beginners; where new users can educate then self about bitcoin and the basic on how to open account, secure the account and mail using 2FA, buy, sell, choosing the right wallet, hardware wallet and more, etc.

The website will be in Spanish as I find out that here in Spain people don’t know much about Bitcoin and many believe it is for criminal and terrorist.

I don’t want to make it complicate for the users as the idea is to help then understand why it is important to embrace this technology in which is here to stay.

I do have a lot of material already, but I didn’t realise when you are building something there are many little pieces that you learn on the road that you didn’t even remember.

I would like your advice for example, I am planning in creating two tutorial on Trezor T and Ledger Nano S for the serious people who really want to invest and explain why it is import to use hardware wallet but what will be yours advice on daily wallet?. I do want to take only 1 possible 2. I do want to take into consideration users on Android and Apple. I been using for a long time BreadWallet and Exodus is great, but I want your opinion.

The idea is to provide quality content, make it easy for the new people so they don’t go crazy download wallet and keep the 12 words etc, open accounts with exchanges, I do use Binance but I want your opinion in what work and what doesn’t work.

I do have some idea, but I would like to hear your opinion in anything, video tutorial, top exchanges, best wallet, anything that can help me to make it easy to them.

Any information will be welcome and really appreciate, r/bitcoin help me a lot to understand Bitcoin and now I would like to do the same but in my mother tongue. What I really want is give back to the community here what I learn here on reddit and other places.

Please note that I do not want to be another website with news and daily info on BTC, I do want people to understand bitcoin and blockchain and this can be using video tutorial or anything else.

Thank you so much for your time.

Please forgive my broken English... Don't be hard...

submitted by /u/jacksontoledo
[link] [comments]

Comments