I Own A Startup Crypto ATM Co and Bitcoin CASH Escrow Exchange and Looking For A Good Partner.

Hey everyone. So I own a Crypto ATM company and Bitcoin CASH escrow platform we just launched. It's just 2 of us now and I'm looking for a good partner who can help with some of the financial needs of the purchase and placement orders we have to fill. We are a FinCEN certified MSB and can be found on FinCEN gov. The Company is Bitcoin ATM Pros Inc. and we have Crypto ATM Pros Inc. and Visionary Holdings LLC. I found a company in Shenzhen who is ready to make me 300 Crypto ATMs with several coins accessible that I have already designed and I will have software rights for the US market with this company who does the software and backend for the ATMs. I'm also open if you prefer somewhere else that would be more effective. I have looked all over the world for the last 2yrs and this was the best that I have found.

We are currently creating a full exchange with as many coins as we can over the next 4 months that will be ready to launch in April 2020. We will be connecting the ATMs to the exchange and place them all over the world to set up Website 2 Machine transactions. Pay on the website through the various local payment methods on the website and they drive to a secured Crypto ATM with a voucher code to pull out the funds. I have placement connections all over the world ready to execute on this.

We have about $30 million in rough gems, but there is No wrap on them, so they are not insured and I don't have the funds to insure them, they are GIA certified and appraised here in the US. We are only the 2nd owner and we are still in close contact with the original owner and has a few hundred million worths and is looking for the same thing as I am, he is accessible with proper documentation and he is the one that dug them out of the ground himself, who lives here in the US. He pledged us $30 million worth to help us get funds for our Crypto ATM Company. If you or anyone you know want them or who can get them wrapped for really cheap. Looking for the next step and eventually either selling or getting a gem backed loan for a few million for a couple of years. I have all the documents on the gems and they are all here in the US. Let me know if you can be of any service. They are there if needed.

Let me know if you are interested, I can fly out anywhere if you would like to meet up in person if needed. There are a lot of options, reach out if you have questions about anything.

Bitcoinatmpros com

localbitcoincash org

1bch com

submitted by /u/Coolie32
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/eiswr3/i_own_a_startup_crypto_atm_co_and_bitcoin_cash/

Comments