Looking for Some feedback on a Bitcoin/Blockchain related school project

Decided to take a Marketing Class at my local JC and one of my projects is all about making a Social Media Presence. I decided to make my presence all about CryptoCurrency and Blockchain (using YouTube) since it seemed like none of the younger kids in my class knew anything about it. The idea is to make simple short intro videos in the time it takes to do random chores in hopes to really simplify the world of Crypto for people who have never before shown interest. I'm sure I will have a few more videos added to this project and was hoping for some feedback and any other ideas for future videos. Thanks in Advance Reddit fam and apologies in advance for the on camera awkwardness lol. This is new to me.

Here is the link to Video 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bwpG0dC_lk

submitted by /u/CryptoMainstream2019
[link] [comments]

Comments