Not to circle jerk, but holy fuck I can't wait till the banks get replaced with Bitcoin.

<rant>

People complain about the fees, and time to transfer money via Bitcoin.

I've spent two weeks trying to transfer a measly $4000 between two banks. A transfer that managed to fail, and that now I need to investigate during banking hours.

A transfer that should have taken a week, but has taken two because banks don't operate on holidays and for some reason, and Electronic Funds Transfer also stops working when the banks are closed, just to end up failing.

The whole while, I'm thinking to myself that for a few dollars, and 30 minutes, I could have transferred literally millions of bitcoin and been done.

WHY IS THE BANKING SYSTME LIKE THIS!?

</rant>

submitted by /u/nabeel_co
[link] [comments]

Comments