Bitcoin is the future (Firsthand look)

Longtime reader, first time poster. I am getting a firsthand look at why BTC is the future.

My wife and I are trying to close on a house and because of the holiday weekend, we were told that we need to wire the money today to the closing attorneys despite our closing happening next Wednesday.

I attempt to use online banking to wire the money because why wouldn't I be able to do that, it is our money.... but wait, there are restrictions on how much of your own money you can wire.

Ok, so then what.... I am told I need to go to a physical bank in order to wire OUR MONEY to buy OUR HOUSE.

One little caveat... My wife and I went to a remote town for the long weekend and as you probably guessed, there aren't many physical branches in remote places. We are now scrambling to find a bank that will help us so that we can close on our house 6 DAYS from now.

Meanwhile, I am sure the bank has had no problem lending out our cash but when we need it, it is a massive inconvenience.

If we lived in a world where we had freedom to use our own money when we needed to this would not be an issue.

submitted by /u/Shoot_Blankenships
[link] [comments]

Comments