Officially on board the *true* Bitcoin train

I'll be the first to admit it... I was a die-hard BTC maximalist. I was the type of person who would criticize those who did not have the same "thought" process as the rest of us. As of a few days ago, I have no idea what came across my mind, but I started to explore Reddit and various other means and truly come to the consensus that Bitcoin Cash, in the long run, will be what Satoshi envisioned Bitcoin to be back in the day. Quite frankly, I'm a bit disheartened by how much I tried to deny the fact or even do the research. With that said, I'm glad I took the time to spend hours of research to fully understand both sides and conclude that this is exactly what Bitcoin should have been.

To anyone that I've run across in a rude or degrading way, I do apologize. I'll admit that many (not all) of us on the Bitcoin bandwagon just haven't fully done the research or are somewhat in denial. I look forward to educating myself further and can't wait to see what the future holds for Bitcoin Cash.

submitted by /u/videowarfare
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/nlyk5w/officially_on_board_the_true_bitcoin_train/

Comments