My experience using btc and bch.

I started using btc on feb, prices were pretty much the same as they are right now. This was first time buying crypto and I bought some Bitcoin as an investment. I actually wanted to use the “currency” to get a better understanding of how it functioned and tbh I wanted to make a in-game purchase. The purchase was around 20 dllrs and the fee was around 10 dllrs ( I don’t remember exactly). That’s when my first doubts on btc as a crypto started to happen (before the whole store of value narrative started to pop up). Months go by BTC goes up and I sell.

Using Bitcoin cash: I haven’t really been spending my bch because I don’t really want to buy anything, I’m being kinda frugal so I can buy etherium and bch and save up to maybe buy an Xbox with bch (although I don’t know where I could). So I have .7 Bitcoin cash on my exchange and I send it to my cold wallet. Guess how much the fees were? $0.067 USD Now idk about the community as a whole but, I’d much rather have BCH than BTC for this reason alone

submitted by /u/Own_Attorney_1636
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/nlzpgb/my_experience_using_btc_and_bch/

Comments