BCH Bitcoin Cash - The People of the community in 2021 - who are they?!?

I've been away from BCH for a while

I used to know all the names of the main ppl in the community to listen to to see what's going on in BCH. But I'm having a hard time remembering them all.

would you guys help by dropping a name below if you know someone who is pro-BCH these days

I'll go first.. here's my list:

Roger Ver (who could forget Roger!)

Corbyn Frasier

Vin Armani

Rick Falkvinge

Collin Enstad

(yes i know this list is short, i know there's more.. please drop a name if you know someone good i should check out!)

to be clear im not interested in those great people who unfortunately fell under the power of the dark side (Ryan X Charles, Amaury Sechet etc) only those who still like BCH.

submitted by /u/WeirdByExtension
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/psu8ai/bch_bitcoin_cash_the_people_of_the_community_in/

Comments