Tuesday 30 November 2021

Christmas card service

This festive season I'm offering a personalized Christmas card written by my good self here in the UK and posted anywhere in the world.

Got no friends? No problem, make yourself look internationally popular with a Christmas card sent from the UK.

Want to a prank a friend with a random Christmas card sent from the UK ?

Want to help a poor guy try and earn a few bits offering a service to send Christmas cards ?

This service will cost, The cost of postage from the UK + £1 to cover the card + £2 for me😁 . Paid in BCH of course.

I will need to know, the message ( keep it short please) and the address (so I know how much postage will be)

Just trying to earn some coin here guys. Yeah it's a shit idea but times are hard.

submitted by /u/QanonsDad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/r53nmo/christmas_card_service/

No comments:

Post a Comment