Sunday 21 November 2021

Current amount of BTC lost in addresses that hold less than the fee?

Opened up a old mycelium BTC wallet from years ago, 1 of the address it controls has 0.0001 BTC, £4.40 worth currently. What's the fees like these days ( don't pay much attention to BTC ) could I economically send it ? Or is it just stuck there and if it is, how much BTC is sat in addresses that don't realistically have even enough in them to cover the transaction fee ? I'd take a guess and it's probably a lot !!

I think I would of sent that 0.0001 back in the day to just confirm the address before I transferred more to it, I doubt I was the only one to test addresses like that.

submitted by /u/CDSagain
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/qyggae/current_amount_of_btc_lost_in_addresses_that_hold/

No comments:

Post a Comment