Sunday 28 November 2021

Found someone's wallet and did the best thing with the outcome.

So I was sitting on the porcelain throne at work doing my business when I noticed someone's wallet sitting next to me. Good noodle me I decide to find the owner of it and return it. I managed to find him and I could clearly tell how grateful he was that I found it. Well fast forward 2 hours and he walks up to me and hands all the cash inside and I told him "not to worry about it."I initially refused but he insisted and continued to walk back to his area. I decided to take that money and bought $116 worth of bitcoin. That little bit helped me breach into the 1%er of a bitcoin. Thanks Ricky for helping me especially with this black Friday sale going on.

submitted by /u/just-the-guy
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment