Tuesday 23 November 2021

Help for new project!

Why am I writing this?

I really admire the work you guys do, as far as promoting free speech. I had a run in with wownero when I was trying to make some memes to get paid in shitcoins. (I dont want to spam r/btc begging for chaintips, figured wownero would be the place to do such a thing...) There

There was actually a really good reason I wanted to do this, kind of important to me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wownero/comments/qz0p3l/paying_for_my_drum_brakes_with_wownero/

It didnt even take a day before I had half a dozen memes deleted after being posted on suchwow.xyz

One mod approved but another one came behind to delete them after words apparently. They did not brake the rules and when I addressed it with the mods/devs they told me 'I didn't understand wownero'

Garbage, they have a good product that they are too hateful to articulate into something useful. People here can make it happen, my time is better used serving the r/btc community and note the jokers over at wownero.

I have a thing about so called critics who cant take any criticism aimed at them, I wont play games with self serving censors.

So to solve this problem, I am making this proposal. Two things I want to see created:

r/cryptonoteuncenscored - I will need someone to help moderate if anyone here has free time (I am very disorganized)

I want that to be a place where new wownero or monero users ("cryptonote family") can post freely without having their content regulated by meme hitlers.

as far as what is the relevence to this community:

I will help create a proposal to start funding for a project for our community - btcmemes.com!

we need to fork https://xmrmemes.com/ or https://suchwow.xyz/ (I think xmrmemes is more tasteful)

I will post a ton of memes there, and only post the really good ones here on reddit. That way I dont spam up reddit but still have a place to express myself for pennies.

Please tell me what you think guys, I value your input.

submitted by /u/Setvin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/qzyr18/help_for_new_project/

No comments:

Post a Comment