Help me please

I don't feel good posting this here but I really have no option than this. It happened 3 weeks ago, I've been trying to sought myself out and get back to normal but this is a hard time for me.

Someone asked to sell his airdrop account to me, I agreed, paid the $200 bid, I had $700 in my trust wallet before the purchase, unfortunately I imported the airdrop account into my trust wallet account and all my coins worth $700 disappeared into thin air.

The $700 is all I've hoped in, now I'm left with nothing.

Please dear friends, and really don't know what else to do than beg for alms, any amount you can offer, it will go a long way to help me stay alive in this critical moment. Thanks in anticipation, may God bless you all.

My PayPal email is divinefufilment@gmail.com My USDT address is 0xeabea1d66a29d22b14f5a3bf88c001807a3c02ca

The USDT address is BEP20 BSC

Edit: please if you have any online job, I'll be glad to do anything.

PS: I'm a web developer, but I don't have any project right now, if you need website or have anyone who need it, let me know please. Thanks a lot.

submitted by /u/bryanhillary3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/qmsb7a/help_me_please/

Comments