Sunday 28 November 2021

Need help desperately! Somewhat new to BTC deff would call myself a beginner is there any wallet or app I can **buy** and **send** BTC without verification? This has been a nightmare and anyone that can help I’d be in debt to you. Description below.

Hey what’s up guys? First time poster long time lurker. So maybe 2 years ago I got a couple tickets (which I wasn’t even speeding on one of them) and I got some BS misdemeanor tint charge for lightly tinted windows. These charges got dropped , but on my way to college the coach of the basketball team was late driving 45 ina 25 and hit me. The state police took his side which was ridiculous and I had to take a driving course. All of these incidents happened under the age of 21.

Anyways so I do that go to the RMV and fjem fell me I have all these tickets/late charges that don’t exist. She tells me go fo court and get the docket # and they can’t find it. I’ve been through hell and back trying to get my license I never lost and I can’t get my ID which means verification for me is near impossible

Does anyone know of an app or wallet that’ll let you buy and send BTC to other wallets without an ID? My lawyer is working ok it, but I’m sick of waiting it’s been years and before their used to be a lot now it seems like there’s 1 or 2. Anyways any help would he greatly appreciated more then you know.

Thanks Again.

submitted by /u/CodeineCowboy44
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/r3lkpt/need_help_desperately_somewhat_new_to_btc_deff/

No comments:

Post a Comment