FR: Bought a beer with BCH last Thursday at Paris meetup 😄

Hey

Quick post to give you an update of the BCH meetup we had last Thursday.

First, I invite to use a new flag for our subreddit : field report (FR). The idea is to talk about what you have done, real life experience. I always felt that the BCH community was focused on action, since a year now I’ve tried to do my part here in France

@mods: could we please add a Field Report flair? :)

About the FR:

  • We had 5 people at the venue with one who was a BTC maximalist. I invited any BTC or BSV supporters to come to the BCH meetup for Christmas season. We had a great talk, I probably will try to interact more with the BTC and BSV community in France in order to achieve common goals :)

  • I could buy a beer with BCH even though the bartender lost 90% of BCH value since the beginning of the year.

  • We are trying to organize the meetup in France with the most active members. I’ve reached a point where it’s not effective to work on my own, we need to be better organized!

submitted by /u/coinfeller
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/a4997y/fr_bought_a_beer_with_bch_last_thursday_at_paris/

Comments