The only way I'd ever use SV is if it were impossible to avoid using, like the dollar.

I certainly won't ever promote it or hope for it's ascention over Fiat like I have for bitcoin these past seven years. I prefer the US Federal reserve fucking me over than fraudtoshi and his cult of "it doesn't matter" Kool aid drinkers. If BCH goes tits up, I'll consider ETH or XMR but I suspect those will be attacked with a sharpened zest should this attack on bitcoin ultimately prevail, which I expect it won't but it's looking ugly and I'm beginning to think that a state or nation level attack might actually succeed against the protocol...unless we learn it truly is one we're witnessing.

[Edit] misspellings

submitted by /u/redog
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/a405ik/the_only_way_id_ever_use_sv_is_if_it_were/

Comments