I own a very large and active Gun Rights following on Facebook. 120k+ followers and lots of engagement. I want to start introducing them to Crytpo and relate it to Gun Rights... any suggestions?

This audience is about 50% trump supporters and 50% Libertarian. I've done some polling with them about Crypto and about 75% of them are either not interested or believe it's a scam. I view this as an opportunity for persuasion. They already grasp the importance of liberty, private property, and have a healthy distrust of the State. So, with the right approach, I believe I can get many of them to see the value in the blockchain. If I can even change the minds of 10% of them, that's thousands of new people who could potentially enter the crypto market.

So, I'm just reaching out to see if any of you guys have some ideas on how to best approach them on this, and relate it to Gun Rights.

submitted by /u/AnarchoCicero
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/a8bwh0/i_own_a_very_large_and_active_gun_rights/

Comments