Considering investing & purchasing 1 Bitcoin. That’s a LOT of money for me, am I crazy?

Hey all, like the title says I’ve got a bit of FOMO going on and want to purchase 1 Bitcoin.

That would basically be me taking my entire life savings and putting it into Bitcoin. Is that a completely batshit insane thing to be thinking of doing?

My reasoning is this. Purchase 1 Bitcoin now, hold until the halvening, then take back out the amount of FIAT I put in and HODL the rest. If it’s worth less at that point then I just cut my losses and get out.

Has anyone out there had similar experiences with putting their savings into this volatile market? Any words of advice anyone would like to share?

Thanks all. Really enjoy this community. :)

submitted by /u/thirteenfloppydisks
[link] [comments]

Comments