I'm worried something didn't get enough attention. Kalifornia rEguLaAtors

Hey, this account has some karma. See my post history.

I'm not being paid. I'm not poor.

Is this bullshit true? If CA is planning to "Lawsky" virtual currency exchange, it's going to completely fuck up crypto innovation.

With NY, CA and the US Treasury marching lock step, what does that mean?

It means that the states will start working with the Treasury, and eventually the US military. It's basically a "call to arms" against crypto.

I'm not sure if you bitches see this coming.

I don't know if these fuckers are legit, but if they have any insight into what is going on in CA, this needs to be fought to the death.

I don't particularly want the world to collapse. It's too bad people in power are freaking out about their insufficient yield curves. It's natural to overcompensate and buy a Camaro and have a late mid-life crisis.

Let's not let these oldies pee in our cheerios, so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xv1uPcqncA&feature=youtu.be

Comments welcome. Did NOT see enough prior. Thank you, trolls and enthusiasts.

submitted by /u/andromedavirus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/dc69nd/im_worried_something_didnt_get_enough_attention/

Comments