Is Craig Wright real?

I'm not here to pick a side. I just want to know the truth. There are two types of people in the crypto world:

1. People who call Craig Wright a fraudster

2. People who truly believe he IS the real Satoshi

I'm not being funny here. I just want to know the truth.

Are there anyways I can actually get to know Craig Wright is the real deal? If he is not, what makes you say that he's a fraudster like, based on what proof you have?

Frightening thing is, there is some kind of cult going on for Craig Wright despite all the bad reputations the guy has. What makes these people follow Craig S. Wright no matter what?

Please share your thoughts on this.

submitted by /u/bsbnsc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/dd3xc5/is_craig_wright_real/

Comments