Mark Cuban Trashes Bitcoin, Confirms What We All Suspect: He's Not a Tech Guru.

Sorry Mark Cuban, we all know who the real "TECH" Shark is... (Robert) so you can stop pretending now that you know anything about technology...

I ranted more here:

https://medium.com/@crypto_stalker/mark-cuban-trashes-bitcoin-makes-real-nerds-look-bad-d783d87794b0

But has anyone else noticed that this guy thinks he is some kind of tech genius but he doesn't actually know shit about tech!?!?!

I wouldn't trust bitcoin or crypto advice from this guy if he paid me.

Also, since when are crypto-focused news agencies so desperate for actual expert interviews that they have to go to just anyone with millions of dollars and a big mouth know-it-all attitude!?!

I guess since I am a tech-guy who never made a million dollars I get offended when rich assholes try to act like they know everything about tech, when we all know he couldn't code his fucking way to a custom myspace page.

submitted by /u/mywebguys
[link] [comments]

Comments