Thank You /u/Bbblazer and this Entire Community for Inspiring a Newfound Passion in BCH & SLP...

Yesterday and today, /u/Bbblazer has been gifting BCH and SLP tokens to any and all who respond to his posts. I just happened to be studying about BCH on Reddit and stumbled upon his post. After reading a few hours about BCH and SLP I downloaded Badger Wallet and created my first BCH and SLP addresses. I have been a Bitcoin maximalist but yesterday was my breaking point. Due to Bbblazer’s inspiration and gifts I have continued learning, barely got any sleep last night, and am now completely on board the BCH train. I just wanted to call out and give another round of applause to this community and people like him because you all have inspired me to learn and what a gift that is in this crazy world.

Bbblazer continues to give out BCH and SLP. I thought the least I could do is share his own personal addresses below as the more he gets the more he gives out and in turn more people like myself might joint the movement. Thank you again!!

simpleledger:qrtp0ccx3la8l48hff6rhwrwcaazqfkv0ylcy6llgc

bitcoincash:qz03q5f388rdhv5pq2fdufeja7y9p5xrpuvnm7t7uq

submitted by /u/thematthews
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/dm6hl6/thank_you_ubbblazer_and_this_entire_community_for/

Comments