The Boston Celtics defeat the Toronto Raptors ! .243 BCH ($65 USD value) was sent to CelticsWinAirDrop holders via the Bitcoin.com Dividend Tool... and some Spice too! By the way the score of the game was 112 to 106.

Donate here to increase the pot for the next Celtics win:

bitcoincash:qz3ys6ns3mpxewch3c2mxzvae40qldc9lu0prq2hj0

All funds received on the address above will go to the next AIRDROP.

The last drop was ~90% my own funds so I am hoping to get more contributions.

I was also hoping to use the dividend tool for SLP tokens. I think this will work in the future, but right now I am running into a bunch of issues with the tool. I tested it earlier and it worked fine generating ~7 txs for my test coin, however my CelticsWinAirDrop token requires apparently too many transactions to generate the payouts. I ended up sending every one some spice manually, which took a lot (too much) of time and effort. So hopefully the SLP dividend will get fixed soon so that we can all enjoy lots of SLP tokens in the air drops on Celtic wins. Until then it probably makes sense to only donate BCH for the drops.

Good news bad news I suppose, the technology is so exciting, and it will take time to mature and perfect.

Drop your SLP address in the comments if you would like a CelticsWinAirDrop Token. (Don't use Badger wallet for this. Badger wallet is NOT yet compatible with the token)

submitted by /u/Bbblazer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/dn93lx/the_boston_celtics_defeat_the_toronto_raptors_243/

Comments