I finally did it, buying Bitcoin with my retirement account!!

I’m so happy! I finally navigated through the legalities of buying bitcoin with my retirement funds! I’ve been on this path for a couple months once I figured out that bitcoinIRAs fee was way too high for my investment goals and other companies charged $1500+ for setups plus reoccurring payments. I learned a lot through this process and found a way for me to hold my own Keys. I want to bring this service to like minded investors for a fair price! I’ll be starting up my own business specializing in Bitcoin IRAs and can’t wait to get started.

If anyone is interested I’d love to talk about my experience and the advantages of a bitcoin it’s. I could use the help which would inform my FAQ section.

A little about me: Econ undergrad major and IT/supply chain MBA. Project manager at a top 3 winery by revenue. Side projects include small business consulting focusing on LLC creation.

submitted by /u/Kudozzz
[link] [comments]

Comments