My take on bitcoin

I was late to get into bitcoin, first time i bought was earlier this year but in a very short amount of time my whole view on what bitcoin is to me has radically changed.

Bitcoin has got me interested in Finance, history, politics, news (i try and stay away from mainstream) but what is becoming very clear to me is that the world is changing RIGHT NOW. And what is to say that my country in a few years wont be in the same situation as Hong Kong, venezuela, chile, argentina.. Probably not, but we cant know for sure.

I dont want to be stuck in a cashless society with extremely limited possibilities of free trade. In my personal view this is one of the biggest reasons that i hold bitcoin right now. I want to have the oppertunity in the future to not be stuck to the laws of a government wich is no better than me and sure as hell has no say over what i do with my money as long as my actions dont do anyone no harm.

I follow the daily price of bitcoin of course but it dont affect me too much , becuse i see this as our human right to be free in this digital mass surveilance society we are gradually becoming (and already are)

There hopefully will come a day when more and more people realize what central bank digital currencies will do . I fear we can become totally stuck within the constraints of government. When you can control all your citizens money, i dont even dare to think what insanity that will happen after around the world.

submitted by /u/nelfiweezy
[link] [comments]

Comments