So what happens if we send BCH/BTC to the wrong address?

Hi guys,

Firstly, thank you everyone who answered all my questions in the previous post! Much appreciated!

I just have one more question, like I said before, I started doing trades involving BTC/BCH so the question is what happens if I accidentally send to the wrong address?

Is there any customer support number we can contact for help in case something goes wrong for a refund?

Or at least, in general who can I go to for help regarding my transactions?

What if I made a transaction with a online merchant using btc and I need a refund because the item delivered was incorrect or I had any issues with the product. How exactly will I get the cash back?

Thanks in advance for the response!

submitted by /u/RealInternetDoctor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/dx17o3/so_what_happens_if_we_send_bchbtc_to_the_wrong/

Comments