MSB MTL Bitcoin ATM Question?

So I'm about to put a bunch of hash online. Been working on a new mine. I have a question about money services business or money transmitter licenses.

If I buy an ATM and said ATM only sells bitcoin that I mine am I a money transmitter?

I'm selling the coin I create and not sourcing it from another party and acting as an intermediary. I'm like farm to table only with bitcoin.

I want to sell the coin I MAKE.

I am of the position if I'm selling the coin I make it is no different than selling anything else you make like corn or artwork etc etc.

I want to sell said bitcoin with an ATM with no KYC on transactions up to say $8000

Thoughts? Things I'm overlooking? Any input would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/NewFlipPhoneWhoDis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/egyqpm/msb_mtl_bitcoin_atm_question/

Comments