Blockchain.com - 9 confirmations still not showing in wallet. Goodbye!

So I have a transaction it has 9 confirmations, and exactly matches the address shown to be for bitcoin on the blockchain.com webpage, I also checked on my mobile to make sure there was no injection providing a false address.

It has been 3 hours and no sign of it in my wallet, not even "pending" which they confirm happens instantly regardless of confirmations.

This delay is totally not acceptable.. 3 hours, 9 confirmations, not even recognition that it exists on there website only on blockchain. I have no idea what to tell my client other than "don't worry I'm not stealing your funds, they have just randomly dissapeared for a while..." how reassuring...

I enjoyed there USD amounts when sending funds but after this I am going back to binance.

For the record the transaction is for around $2,000

submitted by /u/mooond3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/f0myy5/blockchaincom_9_confirmations_still_not_showing/

Comments