Dear Markets: I'm not selling my stash. I don't care how high the price is. If I can't buy it with BCH, then I'm not selling.

Very simple reasoning. Bitcoin is cash and if I can't buy a real economic good with it (besides expensive green toilet paper), then I'm not selling. I've never bought bitcoin with more than what I can afford to lose, and I budget in my money to buy every dip. I wait for the -15%'s.

You can keep trading like a loony clown at 0.5% of BTC, but no amount of up OR down swings will shake me. I'll stay put at $100, I'll stay put at $1000. You'll just have to trade without my added liquidy. I know, it sucks when hundreds to thousands of emotionally and ideologically invested individuals like me sit on their double/triple digits worth of BCH, and won't do a darn thing with them.

Respectfully, an ideologically firm BCH user

submitted by /u/J-Stodd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/ezpc9o/dear_markets_im_not_selling_my_stash_i_dont_care/

Comments