CashFusion SALE: 75% OFF for a limited time (~48 hours)! Yes, I will match your donation and bitcoin.com will match them again!

I think fungibility is a very important property for cash to have. CashFusion is currently our best shot at ensuring it in BCH.

Now, the great team behind CashFusion is in need of some funding to get the product out of the door in safe way and I think the community should have no issues funding it.

Many donations (large and small) have already happened and I thank everyone who contributed and especially bitcoin.com for matching (hopefully) those donations once the goal of 50kUSD is reached.

Now I want to get it done and reach the goal of 100,000 USD asap. That's why I decided to match anyones donation to the Cash Fusion Fund setup by bitcoin.com up to 21 BCH for a period of roughly 48 hours.

In the future, thanks to projects like flipstarter, we'll probably be able to do this kind of thing in a more trustless manner, but for now you'll have to trust me to double your donations and all of us will have to trust bitcoin.com to double our contributions again.

TERMS

For any transaction (called "original tx") that matches the following criteria:

  • is a BCH (Bitcoin Cash) transaction
  • is confirmed in a block with timestamp between Fri 06 Mar 2020 08:00:00 AM UTC and Sun 08 Mar 2020 08:00:00 AM UTC
  • contains an OP_RETURN output with a text containing at least one of the words "match" or "double" (alternatively, if your wallet doesn't support OP_RETURN outputs, you can sign a message using one of the input addresses to your tx and post it here. The idea is to avoid people posting tx ids of contributions unrelated to this thread)
  • the tx id is posted in this thread
  • contains an output to qr2terz9gkfku27u6a3rgnrktdggdfq74yvzzjltrn

I will

  • make a transaction containing an output to qr2terz9gkfku27u6a3rgnrktdggdfq74yvzzjltrn matching the amount of the output to the same address in the original tx (unless my 21 BCH cap is reached, then the amount might be less)
  • and probably post the tx_id here

Additional restrictions and conditions:

  • total capped at 21 BCH for me (after having matched a total of 21 BCH, I'll stop)
  • I will make the transactions manually, so don't spam thousands of tx and expect me to double those
  • I will do this in batches and I don't have much time, so bear with me and dont panic if I don't act right away
  • these terms can be changed at any time at my discretion

One last thing: please don't tip me here any substantial amount. I wont pass on any tips. I will have to pay income tax on tips

So go ahead: milk my wallet and get this thing funded!

EDITS / UPDATES

submitted by /u/moleccc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/feb0mt/cashfusion_sale_75_off_for_a_limited_time_48/

Comments