OMG - I hit the lottery!

For months I've been feverishly trying to hunt down my mnemonic for a wallet which I have 12 bitcoins purchases in January 2015 at $200/each - well, over time, thought hard drive was broken and sort of didn't follow bitcoin. But then I heard it was some crazy amount (like around $10k a year ago maybe) so I tried my best to restore hard drive, which I did, but could not find the information I needed to open the wallet!

But this evening, totally not even looking for it, as I gave up like a year back, looking for my birth certificate in a pile of important papers, I stumbled across the 12 words i needed to restore my wallet and it worked!!! Now those coins are worth $109l at the time of this posting!

it's parTee time this weekend!~!

submitted by /u/Bttmbuttslut880
[link] [comments]

Comments