Need help recovering funds *reward for helping*

Hey guys! I'm looking for some help because I'm an idiot. I won a good amount of money on bovada and the easiest way to cash out was to receive it in Bitcoin. It asked me for the wallet address so I downloaded the bitcoin.com app. I copied the wallet address into bovada so they could send me the funds. 2 days later I got an email that said the funds have been sent. I opened the app but there are no such funds. I contacted bovada and they insisted that they sent the funds and they were received by my wallet. They even sent a link to the blockchain. The blockchain shows the funds were received. I have no clue how to access the bitcoin. Now it occurs to me that I downloaded the app, but I never actually signed up for anything. Did i just send the coin to some address that no one will ever have access too? I have no clue what to do. Any info would be great. I'll venmo $50 for anyone who can help me recover the funds!

submitted by /u/bayarea_dan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/fe5eh1/need_help_recovering_funds_reward_for_helping/

Comments