Looking for advice or resource. A relative of someone I got into Bitcoin wants to put some of their company’s reserves into Bitcoin.

The CEO called me today. He doesn’t have the time or inclination to learn anything about Bitcoin, and wants the easiest setup possible. He has the same problem Michael Saylor described but on a MUCH smaller scale. It is a small company so I’m guessing less than 5 Bitcoin. I’m inclined to suggest GBTC for ease and familiarity of methods and security. I don’t think they have the patience or time for Casa, even with me walking them through it, though Casa will be my first recommendation as it’s easy and top flight security. Suggestions, tips, or resources?

I’ve never looked into GBTC nor heard a podcast on it and it’s safety profile. Is it safer than exchanges? Or is there an exchange that is insured well? Any tips?

I guess I should clear it up, the friend is the CEOs father(who understands Bitcoin, is a gold bug, and who is helping his financial advisor understand Bitcoin), the owner of the lions share of the company’s assets. The CEO may not have a lot of say in the matter, just the execution. And I’m assuming like .5-1% so this isn’t something crazy. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Eislemike
[link] [comments]

Comments