Debunking Every Bitcoin "Problem" Ever - Concise, Information-dense, Visual Learning Resources - Video Series

Hey! Two weeks ago I created the video „Why Bitcoin Matters“ and received 37 awards + 1600 likes from you guys. So I’d say you liked it! Starting today I’ll release concise, information-dense, high quality videos about discussing Bitcoin „problems“ / misconceptions. My goal is to create visual resources that can be used for better understanding next to text heavy articles.

Here is the first video on Bitcoin being used only by criminals: https://youtu.be/fxZk-bLF3cM

This is my list for the next videos, publishing a new one every other day:

  • Used only by criminals
  • Too risky
  • Too volatile
  • Useless, cause no intrinsic value
  • It's getting hacked / was hacked
  • Not energy efficient
  • To difficult to buy / sell
  • New Bitcoin can be created at will! (Bcash etc.)
  • Will be banned by governments
  • It's a Ponzi
  • Quantum Computing will destroy SHA256
  • Too expensive
  • Another Crypto with "newer tech" will take it's place
  • Too slow, fees are too high
  • Just a religious cult
  • Just another Tulip Mania
  • CBDCs make Bitcoin useless
  • Satoshi owning a huge amount of coins

Please feel free to add more topics!

Last but not least, you can follow me on Twitter if you want to: https://twitter.com/bPGTill

And of course subscribe to my YouTube channel to not miss new videos.

I hope this helps!

submitted by /u/tillmusshoff
[link] [comments]

Comments