I'm done marketing Nuyen. Giving whatever I don't keep for myself away for free. Do what you want with it.

Long story short I created an SLP token called Nuyen to be used in Shadowrun gaming sessions. The Shadowrun community rejected it. I have since started minting NFT for my clients and simply don't have time to market a free coin that is largely unwanted by its target demographic.

Keep in mind I minted 100B tokens so the likelihood of it ever being worth anything is slim. It wasn't really ever meant to be worth anything. I was giving it away as free play money.

Now it can be anything you want it to be.

Post your SLP address and I will send you the equivalent of an ebony/ivory credstick, or 2M Nuyen.

If you tell me what class you would play as if you ever played a game of Shadowrun, I'll throw in an extra credstick of equal value.

If you go through the trouble of creating a shadowrun character and post your character sheet, I will give you a total of five ebony/ivory credsticks, or 10M Nuyen.

This is only while supplies last. I've already given out a few million to friends and I'm keeping 2M for myself. The rest is up for grabs. I apologise to anyone who sees this post after I run out. I will edit this post if that happens.

submitted by /u/VideoGameDana
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/mb8qr5/im_done_marketing_nuyen_giving_whatever_i_dont/

Comments