BCH's Hashrate and L2 solutions

I just saw the developments of a smartchain l2 solution coming to BCH and I was going to add to my position because I believe the scalability of BCH would be very beneficial for a smartchain; however, I have my doubts whether an entire smartchain can be trusted given the lack of hashrate on the BCH network.

I saw a post a couple weeks ago that compared BTC and BCH's hashrates and it being a potential problem for BCH. I didn't really see a clear answer in the comments whether this flaw is an continuing problem for BCH. Are there proposals in fixing this problem? Are there efforts to update the PoW algorithm? Lastly, why not set the block rollback to 1 block vs 10 given that no block has ever been rolled back and rolling back blocks go against the ideals of the blockchain?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/jadmp
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/mrrtq5/bchs_hashrate_and_l2_solutions/

Comments